Gut Eze Probiotic Blend
Gut Eze is a probiotic blend intended to promote the production of Short Chain Fatty Acids (SFCAs) to:
- maintain gut integrity – balances the gut-brain relationship
- lipid metabolism
- appetite regularity
- glucose-insulin balance
- immune integrity
in stockAdd to Wishlist
Each capsule of Gut Eze contains at least 4 billion CFU (colony forming units) (at the time of manufacture) and at least 1 billion CFU (at the time of expiry) coming from 20mg of a proprietary, powerful probiotic blend of
- Lactobacillus casei subsp. Casei (87.0%),
- Bifidobacterium breve SD-5842 (6.5%),
- Bifidobacterium infantis SD-6669 (6.5%)
To appreciate Gut Eze, you have to understand the gut-brain axis. The gut-brain connection can link anxiety to stomach problems and vice versa. The gut–brain axis is a biochemical signaling that takes place between the gastrointestinal tract (GI tract) and the central nervous system (CNS). This connection goes both ways. A troubled intestine can send signals to the brain, just as a troubled brain can send signals to the gut. Therefore, a person’s stomach or intestinal distress can be the cause or the product of anxiety, stress, or depression.
Gut and gut microbes also play an important role in your immune system and inflammation by controlling what is passed into the body and what is excreted. If your immune system is switched on for too long, it can lead to inflammation, which is associated with a number of brain disorders like depression and Alzheimer’s disease.
Friendly gut bacteria are important for digestion. They destroy harmful bacteria and other microorganisms and produce vitamin K, folate and short-chain fatty acids. When the gut flora contains too many harmful bacteria and not enough friendly bacteria, an imbalance can occur. This microbial imbalance is known as dysbiosis. Both dysbiosis and a reduction in gut flora diversity have been linked to insulin resistance, weight gain, inflammation, obesity, inflammatory bowel disease, and colorectal cancer. Therefore, it’s important to keep your gut bacteria as friendly and abundant as possible.
Intestinal Short Chain Fatty Acids are key to human health
The key role of our diets is to provide adequate nutrients to our body for our daily requirements and overall well-being. The colon houses a dense population of microorganisms called “gut microbiota” which ferment carbohydrates and proteins from our diets. Bacterial fermentation of carbohydrates and proteins produces Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFA) which emerges as critical mediators in linking nutrition, gut microbiota, physiology and pathology. SCFAs impact the brain function in many ways – appetite, the blood-brain barrier among other things.
SCFAs are volatile fatty acids produced by the gut microbiota in the large bowel as fermentation products from food components that are unabsorbed/undigested in the small intestine. The amount and relative abundance of SCFA may be considered as biomarkers of a healthy status. For example – A reduction in fecal butyrate has been found in patients with colorectal adenocarcinoma. Obesity and concentration of SCFA are also noticeable.
- Studies show that SCFAs play a key role in the prevention and treatment of metabolic syndrome, bowel disorders, and certain types of cancer. In clinical studies, SCFA administration positively influenced the treatment of ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
- SCFAs regulate the balance between fatty acid synthesis, fatty acid oxidation and lipolysis in the body. SCFA-Far pathways turn out to be involved in regulation of lipid and glucose metabolism.
- SCFAs seem to beneficially affect glucose metabolism by normalizing plasma glucose levels and increasing glucose handling.
- SCFA have been shown to regulate cholesterol metabolism.
SCFAs have been clearly shown to have multiple beneficial effects on various aspects of energy metabolism.
Gut Eze vs other probiotics
- Probiotics are among the most difficult active ingredients to formulate – they are sensitive to heat and moisture. They degrade under the best of conditions and this degradation is unpredictable. When mixed with other ingredients, the rate of degradation increases. So, with probiotics it is all about stability. Gut Eze has extensive testing data with proven stability and results.
- It is a challenge to formulate probiotics that will survive the stomach barrier. Most probiotic supplements result in insignificant change in the diversity of bacteria in fecal samples, resulting in minimal to no clinical benefit. Gut Eze has been expertly designed by leading scientists at the Harvard Medical School, has patented blends and extensive data precisely to ensure efficacy.
- Bacterial quantities don’t often match what is on the label. Gut Eze has clearly established levels at the time of manufacture to the time of expiry. Most products in the market falsely exaggerate the levels by only showing the CFU levels at the time of manufacture.
- Several common sources of diverse probiotics are not for all – lactose intolerance is a common digestive problem. So yogurts are not for everyone – Gut Eze is an easy to use supplement – 1 capsule a day – offering tremendous benefits.
- Most commonly available products on retail shelves focus on maximizing the count of Colony Forming Units, as many strains as possible, or in media that just don’t work. Gut Eze is a strain-targeted, expertly designed probiotic supplement.
4 reviews for Gut Eze Probiotic Blend
Optic ResultsRated 4.00 out of 5₹1,999.00
Flexeze Extended ActionRated 5.00 out of 5₹1,999.00
Nitin Sachan –
I have always had gut related issues all my life and I actually thought there was no solution for it untile I came across gut eze. Thank you gut eze for giving me a healthy gut and life .
For the health of good bacterias and fighting against bad bacteria, you can get support from Nature’s Answer that helps to boost your immune system. I can say it because I noticed my immune system working better after taking it for three months.
Akash Khandagale –
Using it for more than 2 months and the results are very awesome. I got 100% relief from my digestive issue.
I used so much Gut Eze Probiotic Blend. But according to me, it is best. Reasonable price & great work. Tastes good. Smells nice. Thank you Nature’s Answer.